Are you a recipient of SASSA and want to check your balance? You can check your SASSA balance directly from your Mobile Phone. The balance can also be checked by dialing a USSD code or WhatsApp to the number you have registered. However, You can also check the Balance status on the official SASSA website.
SASSA Balance Enquiry details
Yes, Here we are going to tell you 2 different methods. You can use any one or both which is suitable to you for balance inquiry.
You can know your SASSA Balance through the USSD codes. All you have to do, dial the blow USSD code from your mobile number and follow the prompts.
- First, Dial *120*3210# from your phone.
- Then follow the instructions.
If the above doesn’t work, try this below USSD code to check your SASSA Balance.
- First, Dial *120*69277# from your phone.
- Then follow the instruction.
Do you know, you can know your balance through WhatsApp? Yes, Now you can get the SASSA Balance update directly on your WhatsApp. All you have to do is just follow the below steps.
- At first, 0820468553 save this number on your smartphone.
- Now, open your WhatsApp and sent SASSA to the above number.
- After that, Follow the instruction or Reply text Status
- If you have a reference number type YES.
- Now reply by entering your mobile number used at the time of the application.
- Finally, enter your reference number.
What is SASSA
SASSA stands for The South African Social Security Agency is a South African government organization. It is established in 2005, to distribute social grants on behalf of the Department of Social Development.